Save the Date - Feb. 28, 2014
– FREE ADMISSION TO THE PUBLIC –
WHY AN ENERGY FORUM & EXPO?
Energy usage, demand and source development will be the defining issue of this century. Western Colorado has an abundance of traditional, renewable and sustainable energy resources and will continue to play a major role in the energy solutions for our century. The energy forum & expo will once again bring to our region the latest technology and the most visionary participants to discover together how we might meet the energy needs of our children and grandchildren.
JOIN US for the Ninth Annual Energy Forum & Expo in Grand Junction, Colorado for a stimulating educational look at the energy industry–today, tomorrow and in the future.
National Energy Strategies for Colorado may include:
- Movement beyond extraction into the development of new fields and technology
- Formation of community-wide strategy toward incentives for sustainable and environmentally friendly industry presence
- Creation of public research and development facilities in Western Colorado as ir relates to new energy uses & resources
- Growth of existing private businesses
- Full utilization of existing facilities and laboratories already in the region
- Greater integration of educational resources to meet the labor needs of the industry
- More effective use of existing grants and resources
- Establishment of a new development paradigm that is not susceptible to heavy fluctuations in the business cycle, focusing on breadth of services and sustainability